We shed light on businesses, so you know who to trust.
Trust matters. Ask BBB.
Find a business or charity you can trust. Ask BBB.
Search our directory to find a BBB Accredited Business or charity in your area.
Don't get left in the dark. Check a business out first before you buy. Ask BBB.
Need a quote or expert advice? Ask BBB.
Talk to an Accredited Business today.
How was your experience? Tell BBB.
Let businesses know how they're doing. Your feedback helps businesses be better and shows consumers who they can trust.
What complaints do we handle?
Disputes that relate to marketplace issues experienced with the services or products a business provides. BBB reserves the right to reject complaints that use inappropriate language.
We do not handle:
- Employee/employer disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Matters that are/have been litigated/arbitrated
- Complaints against individuals not engaged in business
- Issues challenging the validity of local, state, or federal law
- Complaints against government agencies, including the postal service
- Matters not related to marketplace issues
How do we handle your complaint?
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business's response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.