Find A Trustworthy Business or Charity.
Be confident in your choice. Our directory provides a comprehensive list of BBB Accredited Businesses and Charities.
Look Before You Leap.
Check before you buy. Make sure a business measures up by checking their BBB rating, consumer reviews, complaints, and other important information.
Get a Free Estimate.
Need to know how much a service or product will cost? You can Request A Quote from BBB Accredited Businesses here.
Your Opinion Matters.
Support good businesses by leaving them a review. Your feedback lets your community know who they can trust.
What complaints do we handle?
Disputes that relate to marketplace issues experienced with the services or products a business provides. BBB reserves the right to reject complaints that use inappropriate language.
We do not handle:
- Employee/employer disputes;
- Discrimination claims;
- Matters that are/have been litigated/arbitrated;
- Complaints against individuals not engaged in business;
- Issues challenging the validity of local, state, or federal law;
- Complaints against government agencies, including the postal service;
- Matters not related to marketplace issues.
How do we handle your complaint?
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business's response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.